Former Women Management agent Ali Kavoussi is leaving after six years to start his own modeling agency called The Lions, and he's taking some big names with him.
Amongst those Ali is taking with him are Guinevere van Seenus, Angela Lindvall, Anne V, Jessica Hart, Irina Shayk. All of whom were announced as now represented by the Lions, on the agency's blog.
A correction to the E's article: The Lions' agency already existed. We spoke about it back in June, and was actually co-founded in 2012 by model Madisyn Ritland and founder of Florida Prodigy Model Management, Marianne Tamposi. Hired then to run it were Silent Paris' agents Eric & Vincent. They seem to have not worked out in the NY market, and so Ali is now in the picture. Another note is the money man, who a friend of mine suspect to be Madisyn Ritland's on-again-off-again 61 year old billionaire boyfriend Ron Burkle.
- Elle France 6 December 2013 Joan Smalls
- L'Officiel Italia December 2013 Alla Kostromichova
- Elle Singapore October 2013 Klaudia Pulik
- L'Officiel Brazil December January 13.14 Paolla Rahmeier by Tiago Molinos
- Madame Figaro France 6 December 2013 Eva Doll by Ellen von Unwerth
- Spur January 2014 Egle J by Tisch